Coworking spaces offer more than just a strategic address and a built-in community, delivering an extensive list of business support perks usually only available to larger, well-resourced companies and organizations. By renting a space at District Offices, you can take advantage of a variety of services that take an administrative load off your shoulders – and allow you to focus on what you do best.
Streamline Your To-Do List with These Coworking Benefits
As a contractor or small business owner, you’re used to wearing many hats. When you choose coworking at one of District Offices’ superbly positioned locations, you can seamlessly outsource those hats to someone else – and at a fraction of the cost of what you’d pay in a traditional office environment.
Take advantage of the following:
- Fully furnished spaces with integrated tech. Make perusing furniture catalogs, arranging movers, and bringing tech support in to set up your space a thing of the past. From high-end furnishing to state-of-the-art connectivity, our turn-key spaces are appointed with everything you need to hit the ground running. We can even set up additional phone lines or a private network with dedicated bandwidth for you.
- On-site staff to meet, greet and handle day-to-day tasks. Outsource your admin, call answering, and even notary requirements to qualified, experienced staff members who can represent your business the way your brand dictates. We can effortlessly streamline your daily to-do list from room booking to guest greeting to mail and package handling services.
- On-demand meeting spaces. Instead of making do with less-than-ideal public meeting environments or booking an expensive hotel space, place a request with us for your next meeting – whether it’s a one-on-one client review or a board or investor presentation. We’ll provide the space, oversee tech support, direct your attendees, and ensure all of your needs are met.
- Daily cleaning and sanitization. We’re all mindful of our health in the current context, and working in a health-forward environment is critical. District Offices’ daily cleaning services mean that your workspace – along with all common areas – are in pristine condition. Now you can work safely and confidently and with one less contractor to arrange.
- Virtual office and telephony services. Hybrid and remote working is on the rise. Whether you just need a high-end address for your official documentation, or you need a phone answering and forwarding services for when you’re busy or out of the office, our team is here to help.
Talk to District Offices About Our Admin Support
Working smart means doing less of the things that aren’t your highest-value tasks. Whether you’re looking for a dedicated office space with on-site admin staff or a virtual address with telephony support, we can help. With services spanning notaries, package handling, virtual receptionists, phone answering, and meeting room bookings, we have everything you need to get more out of your working day. And with strategically positioned locations in Class-A buildings in Farragut, Georgetown, Pennsylvania Avenue, and Capitol Hill, we can ensure that you’re right where you need to be to build your brand – and your bottom line.
For more information about our spaces and services, talk to our team today!