Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20004
Located on Pennsylvania Avenue, just blocks away from the White House, the Capitol, and the National Mall, this location is in the center of everything. The renowned Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is the largest building in DC and the only federal building dedicated to both government and private use.
- Class A office building
- Training room for 55 people
- 6 conference rooms (seat 4-12 people)
- State-of-the-art plug and play technology
- Team rooms available
- Stunning lobby and atrium
- On-site building security 24/7
- Food court with more than 20 dining options
- Multiple on-site retail outlets
- Exhibits and works of art featured in the building
I am Norwegian, and I spend much of my time in Norway, which is why I have been looking for [a virtual office]. I could not find a better address for international business in the United States than 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. I am also a great admirer of Ronald Reagan. It is nice to see that District Offices has an international team.