1101 30th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20007
Steps away from the Four Seasons Hotel, M Street, and the Washington Harbour, our Georgetown location provides a quaint neighborhood feel with the added bonus of both Potomac and Canal views from our penthouse suite.
- First-class business environment
- Small & large conference rooms (seat 5-12 people)
- Lobby listing
- Newly renovated lobby
- On-site building security
- Bike rack
- Close proximity to restaurants & shops
- Overlooking the C&O Canal
- Private Lockers
On-site parking garage
- Shuttle to Metrorail stations
- Circulator Bus connection to Downtown and Union Station
- 13-minute walk from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station (Blue/Orange/Silver Lines)
- Access to major commuting routes such as K Street and Rock Creek Parkway
- Water taxi to Alexandria, The Wharf, National Mall, Nationals Park and the National Harbor.
- Bike and scooter rentals close by
"I utilized District Offices during the pandemic and found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. Plus the location is great with lots of lunch options. I'd highly recommend this location for consultants like me in need of office space."
"Our company hosted a company work summit in Georgetown, and we needed a place to gather for our meetings and presentations. We rented a meeting room at District Offices in Georgetown and had a wonderful experience. The support at the office was extremely kind and helpful, and accommodated all of our needs throughout our couple of days there. The office is very professional and polished. We will definitely be back should we meet in DC again!"
"Fantastic space... easy, convenient, accessible. The staff creates an extremely professional and welcoming environment."
"Booked an office space for our leadership team retreat to DC. Staff was wonderful, and coordinating from RVA was no problem at all. Very communicative & the space was exactly what we needed. Would recommend for any team that needs a fresh space to dig into their work!"
"Incredible staff and a productive place to work. Great place to grab an office or workstation with little distractions."