There’s a chill in the air, which means that the holidays are approaching – along with the prospect of those end-of-year work parties. Holiday parties are a great way to boost worker morale, celebrate the year’s achievements, and get to know your team and their families a little better. With so many of us working remotely or hybrid these days, an end-of-year party might be the only chance you have to get your whole team in one place, face-to-face! But don’t get your tinsel in a tangle. If you’re looking to host a great holiday party but have no idea where to start, District Offices has all the answers.
Mingle in a Jingle-Worthy Location
The “where” is the biggest piece of the holiday party question. You’ll want a space that’s suited to the size of your party, that can be decorated according to your theme, that’s easy for your team to get to, and that offers options for those who want to party after the event finishes up.
Good news: District’s event spaces have you sorted! With 6 venues offering multiple spaces accommodating intimate gatherings all the way through to 1000+ people parties, you’ll be able to pick the perfect place for your party.
Some of our most sought-after spots include:
- Atrium – Pennsylvania Avenue. Feeling grand? This elevated, expansive space accommodates 1500 people, with banquet and theatre seating options.
- Amphitheater – Pennsylvania Avenue. Going hard on the media? Leverage the incredible AV options in this lofty, multi-story space.
- Woodrow Wilson Plaza – Pennsylvania Avenue. An incredible open-air cobblestone venue featuring sculptures and manicured gardens.
Planning a simple pizza party? We also offer a variety of smaller meeting rooms for those small biz or team gatherings. To find the ideal spot for your event, just search the District Offices Events microsite for the perfect location!
District’s Elves Will Handle the Admin
Narrowing down an unforgettable space for your event is just the start. From there, it’s time to consider your theme, guest list, invitations, DJ or entertainment, catering, and more. If all of that sounds like a lot to handle while juggling your end-of-year admin, never fear: District’s event planners are here to help take a load off.
We can handle:
- Planning and scheduling – We’ll make sure everything is planned ahead of time and runs smoothly on the night!
- Catering – We’ll work with caterers to craft the perfect menu, whether it’s canapes, a taco truck, or a full sit-down event.
- Invitations and RSVPs – We’ll ensure that your invitations go out to your list and that you have a full picture of who is attending. We’ll even handle seating!
- Music and entertainment – Need a DJ, a band, a magician, a mascot, or a holiday-themed performer or film? We’ll tap into our networks to make it happen.
- Decor and lighting – Whatever your event theme, we’ll help you knock it out of the park. From party gifts to table decor to photobooths and props, we’ll give you everything you need to make sure your event is memorable for all the right reasons!
Of course, if you want to handle the party-planning side of things, that’s fine, too!
No Regrets: Book Your Party with District!
Contact District Offices to arrange the perfect holiday or end-of-year get-together. Whatever your goals for your event, we’ll help you plan it, host it – and even clean up afterward! But hurry: the end of the year will be here in a snap!